Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Moment with You

Oh, how wonderful it is to have a moment with You, Lord
Soooo peaceful....soooo refreshing....

I have felt someone's effort to wound my heart today,
And just want to come to you now
To ask afresh for her healing...

I ask that You bless her with real and honest healing
Of her heart and emotional baggage and pain
That she would be able to once and for all
Release them all to You

And then receive the true and overflowing
Fullness of Who You Are...
Who You Really Are, Lord

For You are Everything:
All Goodness, All Purity,
All Overwhelming Grace,
All Wisdom, All Purifying,
All Healing, All Abiding LOVE.

Once we are really IN YOU
We have no lack at all...

Words fail me, Lord,
But I know Your heart
And my heart are in sync
And I bless her
And forgive her
And love her with You.