Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hope - Full

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.  Romans 8:24-25

God, You have given me great HOPE today

HOPE that all my dear friends
Will find their way
In You

You lead them
So gently
By Your Spirit

And so skillfully
Have placed
Just the
Right People
(Or lack thereof)
In Their Lives

And Then
So sovereignly
Allow circumstances
In their lives
To touch them,
To mold them,
To chasten them,
To empty them,
To transform them,
To fill them

Once again
With
HOPE

(My Dearest Lord,
You have become
My Only Hope)

(My Dearest Lord,
Hope in You
Never Has
Disappointed me,
Ever)

(My Dearest Lord,
How I cherish
You and I,
And
Our Hope for
Life in You,
Now And Forevermore)