Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gnosis


Some times with the Lord have a whispered quality...a Holy hush...

I recently had such a time -- can anyone ever share our deepest, most intimate times with the Lord?...

Even as I am writing this, I smell the fragrance of the One I love -- it is so overwhelming that I can barely write this...

OHHHHHHH, GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD...the desire for You consumes me, and once again I am on the floor in intense prayer..

How the desire to be a reflection of You has now been superceded by the realization that we move, we think, we reach out to others as an extension of You, the INDWELLING CHRIST, in Whom we live and move and have our being...

Gnosis -- not merely to know about Christ, nor to know things about Him --

The scripture, "my people perish for lack of knowledge"...is not merely the fact that we are presently as a people so lacking in knowledge of His Word, but the fact that we are as a people lacking in knowing the Very One that indwells us, as in the same Spirit and power that raised Jesus up from the dead dwells in YOU! (Indeed, if God be for us, who can be against us -- shall sickness, or tribulation, or financial difficulties, or problems of any kind separate us from His love -- no, not in any way whatsoever, beloved!)

In Him, in Him, in Him, my heart rings like a bell -- loud and clear, pealing every more melodiously as I catch my breath in wonder at the beautiful revelation of HIM...