Monday, February 2, 2009

I Have Found the One My Heart Loves

Beyond the desire of the the things I see or feel or touch
The life and beauty of my Jesus sounds a clarion call
Beckoning once again to gaze upon the purity of a life lived for Love

I, without the Spirit of the Living God, could never aspire to any of this Love.

So it is with great abandonment that I fall at His feet in worship.
It is with humble submission that I lay the details of all I am at the Cross.
It is with full realization that His perfume is the only fragrance worth having.
And only in union with Him can I be His good and faithful servant.

He is the vine and I am but the branch
Without Him, I can do nothing.
With Him, all things are possible.

Only spending time with you Jesus can help me to bring forth more fruit......